Website Terms and Conditions of Use
Excavated Esotera (hereafter referred to as the website, or "this website") is a gaming materials website created and run by Mark Becker, a.k.a. Arazyr (hereafter referred to as the Administrator).
Use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions. By using the website, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you are prohibited from using this website. Important Note: Use of Open Game Content on this site is subject to the terms of the Open Game License, incorporated here by reference, and is not subject to the rest of the terms of this agreement. All other content, material and services on this website are subject to the terms below.
- Permission is granted for people to use materials on this site for their own personal use. No commercial use is permitted, neither is it permitted to redistribute the material on this site or to put it on public display (commercial or non-commercial).
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by the Administrator at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- Use of the services of this website, including (but not limited to) creating a User Account, posting comments and participating in forum discussions are subject to the following additional terms:
- You agree to provide accurate and complete information when setting up your User Account.
- You agree not to post any harassing, hateful, abusive or otherwise overtly offensive material.
- You agree not to post spam, adult material or copyrighted material you do not have authorization to redistribute.
- The Administrator reserves the right to exercise his judgment to determine if any content or behavior violates any of these terms, and to take whatever actions he deems appropriate. (Including, but not limited to: issuing warnings, suspending User Accounts, deleting User Accounts or banning users from the site.)
- Certain sections of this website are intended to be "living documents"; i.e., the Administrator plans to update the content of this site, based on user comments, discussions and suggestions. Any content posted to this site may be may be incorporated into the content on this website. By posting comments and discussions of the content on this website, you grant the Administrator a worldwide, perpetual, non-revokable, royalty-free license to use such content. You also agree that you will not receive compensation of any type for such content, and you agree you will not pursue compensation or damages of any type for the use of such content.
The materials on this website are provided "as is". The Administrator makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, the Administrator does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on this website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall the Administrator or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on this website, even if the Administrator or an authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on this website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The Administrator does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. The Administrator, or authorized contributors, may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. The Administrator does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
The Administrator has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by the Administrator of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
Any claim relating to this website shall be governed by the laws of the State of Michigan without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
If any part of this agreement is held to be unenforceable, the rest of this agreement remains in force.