The spell point system presented here allows casters to more freely pick and choose which spells they cast each day.
You have a talent for spellcasting that allows you to increase the potency of your spells even when you pursue other interests. Choose a spellcasting class. Spells you cast from that class can be more powerful.
Improved Bonded Object
Your bonded object provides you an additional benefit.
School Conjuration (Teleportation) Level Sor/Wiz 5
Components: V, S
Target Willing creature touched
Saving Throw None Spell Resistance Yes
As plane shift, except as noted above, and it can only move the target creature to a coterminous or coexistant plane.
Permanent Magic Aura
School Illusion (Glamer) Level Sor/Wiz 2
Casting Time 1 round
As magic aura, except that the duration is permanent.
Share Personal Spell (Metamagic)
You have learned to modify spells that normaly only affect yourself so that you can cast them on others.
- A shared spell has a range of touch. Spells with a range other than personal are not affected. A shared spell uses up a spell slot two levels higher than the spell's actual level.
Forge Epic Ring (Item Creation, Epic)
- Forge Ring, Knowledge (arcana) 32 ranks, Spellcraft 32 ranks.
- The character can forge magic rings that exceed the normal limits for such items.
Familiar Spell (Epic)
- Character must have a familiar, Int 25 (if the character's spellcasting is controlled by Intelligence) or Cha 25 (if the character's spellcasting is controlled by Charisma).
Epic Spellcasting (Epic)
- Spellcraft 21 ranks, Knowledge (arcana) 21 ranks, ability to cast 9th-level arcane spells. OR Spellcraft 21 ranks, Knowledge (religion) 21 ranks, ability to cast 9th-level divine spells. OR Spellcraft 21 ranks, Knowledge (nature) 21 ranks, ability to cast 9th-level divine spells.
Epic Spell Penetration (Epic)
- Greater Spell Penetration, Spell Penetration.
- The character gets a +2 bonus on caster level checks(1d20 + caster level) made to overcome a creature