- Hit Die:
- Skill Ranks at Each Additional Level:
- 6 + Int modifier
- The ranger's caster level is equal his class level – 3, as normal. The ranger's number of spells per day does not increase after 20th level.
- Favored Enemy (Ex):
- The epic ranger gains one additional favored enemy, and his or her bonuses against one category of favored enemies goes up by +2, every five levels higher than 20th.
- Wild Empathy (Ex):
- An epic ranger continues to add his class level and Charisma bonus to Wild Empathy checks.
- Favored Terrain (Ex):
- The epic ranger gains one additional favored terrain, and his or her bonuses against one category of favored terrain goes up by +2, every five levels higher than 18th.
- Hunter's Bond (Ex):
- If the epic ranger has an animal companion, it continues to increase in power. The ranger's effective druid level is equal to his ranger level – 3.
- Bonus Feats:
- The epic ranger gains a bonus feat (selected from the list of epic ranger feats) every three levels after 20th.
- Epic Ranger Bonus Feat List:
- Bane of Enemies, Blinding Speed, Combat Archery, Death of Enemies, Distant Shot, Epic Endurance, Epic Prowess, Epic Speed, Epic Toughness, Epic Weapon Focus, Fast Healing, Improved Combat Casting, Improved Favored Enemy, Improved Manyshot, Improved Spell Capacity, Legendary Climber, Legendary Rider, Legendary Tracker, Perfect Health, Perfect Two-Weapon Fighting, Permanent Emanation, Spontaneous Spell, Storm of Throws, Swarm of Arrows, Two-Weapon Rend, Uncanny Accuracy.
Table: The Epic Ranger
||5th favored terrain, Bonus feat
||6th favored enemy
||6th favored terrain
||7th favored enemy
All text in the shaded box above is Open Game Content, as defined in Section 1d of the Open Game License Version 1.0a.