- Hit Die:
- Skill Ranks at Each Additional Level:
- 2 + Int modifier
- Smite Evil (Su):
- The epic paladin adds his or her class level to damage with any smite evil attack, as normal. He or she can smite one additional time per day for every three levels higher than 19th.
- Lay on Hands (Su):
- Each day a paladin can use this ability a number of times equal to 1/2 her paladin level plus her Charisma modifier. With one use of this ability, a paladin can heal 1d6 hit points of damage for every two paladin levels she possesses, as normal
- Mercy (Su):
- At 21st level, and every three levels thereafter, the epic paladin can select an additional mercy.
- Channel Positive Energy (Su):
- The paladin uses her level as her effective cleric level when channeling positive energy, as normal.
- The paladin's caster level is equal to her class level – 3, as normal. The paladin's number of spells per day does not increase after 20th level.
- Divine Bond (Sp):
- An epic paladin with weapon bonded to a celestial spirit gains an additional use of the ability every four levels above 17th, and an additional +1 enhancement bonus every three levels above 20th. The maximum enhancement bonus on the weapon is still +5, but the epic paladin can use any bonuses above that to add special abilities, as normal.
- If the epic paladin has a special mount, continues to increase in power, using the epic paladin's level as her effective druid level. The epic paladin can call the mount to her side an additional time per day for every four levels after 17th. The mount's spell resistance equals the paladin's class level + 11.
- Bonus Feats:
- The epic paladin gains a bonus feat (selected from the list of epic paladin feats) every three levels higher than 20th.
- Epic Paladin Bonus Feat List:
- Armor Skin, Devastating Critical, Epic Leadership, Epic Prowess, Epic Reputation, Epic Toughness, Epic Weapon Focus, Great Smiting, Holy Strike, Improved Aura of Courage, Improved Combat Casting, Improved Spell Capacity, Legendary Commander, Legendary Rider, Overwhelming Critical, Perfect Health, Permanent Emanation, Planar Turning, Positive Energy Aura, Spectral Strike, Spontaneous Spell, Widen Aura of Courage.
Table: The Epic Paladin
||Smite evil 8/day
||Smite evil 9/day
||Smite evil 9/day
All text in the shaded box above is Open Game Content, as defined in Section 1d of the Open Game License Version 1.0a.